Happy Long Weekend students and families!
It sure was wonderful talking to many of you and for some I had to leave a message.
I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday, September 3rd at 8:25 near door D (blue door) by the compound/blacktop. I will be outside on the compound to catch up and greet the students. We will all go in together. Just a heads up, I believe the fencing is back, so that our AMAZING new school yard can settle/catch. Keep this in mind when you make it to our door, as I am not sure what parts are not fenced. I haven't taken a closer look.
See you Tuesday,
~Mrs. Ross
"Your attitude, almost always, determines your altitude in life!"
Friday, August 30, 2019
Hello my friends....
Wow! It is Thursday already. By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom. I have also sent your guardi...
-
Snowshoeing Success! Thanks to our helpful volunteers, Amanda and Andrea, we quickly learned to put on our snowshoes. The Wildflower Pond...
-
As part of social studies, literacy and health, we read the story called: Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes , in class today. This is a story a...
-
Wow! It is Thursday already. By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom. I have also sent your guardi...
