Wow! It is Thursday already.
By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom.
I have also sent your guardians or parents an email of our Google Classroom code and your EDU email address.
Check out that email and explore a little. You can even do the Friday Check-in!
Remember we have our first Google Meet at 9:00 Friday morning (that is tomorrow). I will be there a little bit before!
Starting Monday, April 3rd Google Classroom will be where most of our teaching and learning together will take place.
~'See" you soon Fantastic Fours :)
"Your attitude, almost always, determines your altitude in life!"
Hello my friends....
Wow! It is Thursday already. By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom. I have also sent your guardi...
-
Snowshoeing Success! Thanks to our helpful volunteers, Amanda and Andrea, we quickly learned to put on our snowshoes. The Wildflower Pond...
-
As part of social studies, literacy and health, we read the story called: Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes , in class today. This is a story a...
-
Wow! It is Thursday already. By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom. I have also sent your guardi...