Hello students and families:
Terry Fox Run is THURSDAY, September 26th (tomorrow as I write this)! Please come dressed for the weather! Who knows, we might have all seasons in one day! We will start this legacy and heroic run with an assembly at 9:30 am. Our class will be called out to run around the pond, between 10:30 and 10:45 am. If you wish, bring a donation in honour of those touched by cancer and for Terry Fox's legacy.
Playground GRAND OPENING! Joins us rain or shine at the back of the school from 5:30 to 7:30! Don't forget your food tickets if you purchased some! 5:30 - 7:30. IF YOU ARE SIGNING IN THE CHOIR, PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR COPPERFIELD SHIRT!
"Your attitude, almost always, determines your altitude in life!"
Hello my friends....
Wow! It is Thursday already. By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom. I have also sent your guardi...
-
Snowshoeing Success! Thanks to our helpful volunteers, Amanda and Andrea, we quickly learned to put on our snowshoes. The Wildflower Pond...
-
As part of social studies, literacy and health, we read the story called: Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes , in class today. This is a story a...
-
Wow! It is Thursday already. By the time you see this blog I will have added you to our Google Classroom. I have also sent your guardi...